- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acids near the extracellular domain of human DR3.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: DR3 peptide is used for blocking the activity of DR3 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store DR3 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF25
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DR3, TR3, DDR3, LARD, APO-3, TRAMP, WSL-1, WSL-LR, TNFRSF12, APO3, DR3, WSL, WSL1, UNQ455/PRO779, Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 25, Apo-3
- Protein Accession Number: AAQ88676
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37181738
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8718
- 1: Chinnaiyan AM; O'Rourke K; Yu GL; Lyons RH; Garg M; Duan DR; Xing L; Gentz R; Ni J; Dixit VM. Science, 1996;274:990-2
- 2: Sakahira H, Enari M, Nagata S. Cleavage of CAD inhibitor in CAD activation and DNA degradation during apoptosis. Nature 1998;391:96-99
- 3: Liu X, Li P, Widlak P, Zou H, Luo X, Garrard WT, Wang X. The 40-kDa subunit of DNA fragmentation factor induces DNA fragmentation and chromatin condensation during apoptosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1998;95:8461-6
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 1158P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.