- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Gibbon, Human, Orangutan
- IMMUNOGEN: DPP4 antibody was raised against a peptide located in the N-Terminal domain of DPP4 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: DPP4 antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 1:50, and immunofluorescence.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: DPP4 antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DPP4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DPP4, ADCP-2, ADABP, Dipeptidyl peptidase IV, Dipeptidyl-peptidase 4, DPPIV, ADCP2, T-cell activation antigen CD26, CD26, CD26 antigen, Dipeptidyl peptidase 4, Dipeptidylpeptidase 4, DPP IV, TP103
- Protein Accession Number: P27487
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1352311
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1803
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DPP4 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-348
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.