- HOST SPECIES: Sheep
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: DBH polyclonal antibody was raised against a peptide from the C-terminal region of human DBH.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Applications include Dot Blots (DB) and Western Blots (WB). Sheep anti-DBH recognizes DBH in bovine, human, monkey and rabbit tissues. When internally tested under ideal conditions the working dilutions were 1:1000 for DB and WB.
- SPECIFICITY: Dopamine b-Hydroxylase antibody is specific immunolabeling of the ~75k DBH protein in Western blots of human adrenal medulla.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 75
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For long term storage –80°C is recommended, but shorter term storage at –20°C is also acceptable as aliquots may be taken without freeze/thawing due to the presence of 50% glycerol. Stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DBH
- Protein Accession Number: P09172
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 158517849
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1621
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Dopamine beta-hydroxylase (DBH) catalyzes the conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine and serves as a marker of noradrenergic cells. The expression of DBH is elevated during stress.
- 1: Sabban, E.L., Kvetnansky, R. "Stress-triggered activation of gene expression in catecholaminergic systems: dynamics of transcriptional events," Trends Neurosci. 24 (2001) 91 - 98.
- 2: Nagatsu, I, Kobayashi, K, Fujii, T, Komori, K, Sekiguchi, K, Titani, K, Fujita, K, and Nagatsu, T. "Antibodies raised against different oligopeptide segments of human dopamine-β-hydroxylase," Neuroscience Letters, 120 (1990) 141 - 145.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XPS-2001
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.