- HOST SPECIES: Donkey
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rabbit
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified rabbit IgG.
- CONJUGATE: Alkaline Phosphatase
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This antibody can be used at 1:2000-1:10000 for Western blot or ELISA, and 1:100-1:2000 for most IHC/ICC applications.
Customers need to optimize the dilutions in their system.
- SPECIFICITY: This conjugate specifically reacts with rabbit IgG with minimal cross-reaction to IgG of other mammalian species.
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Buffer containing 0.01M sodium phosphate, 0.25M sodium chloride, pH 7.6 and 25% glycerol.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store 2 - 8 °C as an undiluted liquid for several weeks. After dilution, do not use for more than one day. -20 °C for up to one year.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XG-6157AP
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805