- HOST SPECIES: Donkey
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Goat
- IMMUNOGEN: Goat IgG - whole molecule
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Fluorescein Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Goat IgG is suitable for immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring lot-to-lot consistency.
- PURIFICATION: Fluorescein Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Goat IgG was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Donkey Serum, Goat IgG, and Goat Serum.
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, 0.01% (w/v) Sodium Azide; pH 7.2; 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Rabbit IgG can be stored vial at 4 °C before opening. DO NOT FREEZE. This product is stable at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Freezing alkaline phosphatase conjugates will result in a substantial loss of enzymatic activity. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of opening product.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XR-9360
- Size: 2 mg
- List Price: $235.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805