- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This Dnmt3b antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 389-417 amino acids from human Dnmt3b.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 96 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNMT3B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNA (cytosine-5)-methyltransferase 3B, Dnmt3b, DNA methyltransferase HsaIIIB, DNA MTase HsaIIIB, MHsaIIIB, DNMT3B
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UBC3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17375667
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1789
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CpG methylation is an epigenetic modification that is important for embryonic development, imprinting, and X-chromosome inactivation. Studies in mice have demonstrated that DNA methylation is required for mammalian development. Dnmt3b is a DNA methyltransferase which is thought to function in de novo methylation, rather than maintenance methylation. The protein localizes primarily to the nucleus and its expression is developmentally regulated. Mutations in this gene cause the immunodeficiency-centromeric instability-facial anomalies (ICF)syndrome.
- 1: Okano, M., et al., Cell 99(3):247-257 (1999). Yin, B., et al., Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao 21(6):431-438 (1999). Okano, M., et al., Nat. Genet. 19(3):219-220 (1998).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-145
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.