- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This DNMT3A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 457-486 amino acids from the Central region of human DNMT3A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 102 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNMT3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNA (cytosine-5)-methyltransferase 3A, Dnmt3a, DNA methyltransferase HsaIIIA, DNA MTase HsaIIIA, MHsaIIIA, DNMT3A
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y6K1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 166215081
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CpG methylation is an epigenetic modification that isimportant for embryonic development, imprinting, and X-chromosomeinactivation. Studies in mice have demonstrated that DNAmethylation is required for mammalian development. This geneencodes a DNA methyltransferase that is thought to function in denovo methylation, rather than maintenance methylation. The proteinlocalizes to the cytoplasm and nucleus and its expression isdevelopmentally regulated. Alternative splicing results in multipletranscript variants encoding different isoforms. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Holz-Schietinger, C., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(38):29091-29100(2010)
- 2: Kelemen, L.E., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 19(7):1822-1830(2010)
- 3: Park, C.W., et al.Cardiovasc Transl Res 3(3):290-295(2010)
- 4: Haggarty, P., et al. PLoS ONE(6), E11329 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-155
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.