- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DND1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 198-226 amino acids from the Central region of human DND1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DND1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Dead end protein homolog 1, RNA-binding motif, single-stranded-interacting protein 4, DND1, RBMS4
- Protein Accession Number: Q8IYX4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 60389799
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 373863
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein that binds tomicroRNA-targeting sequences of mRNAs, inhibiting microRNA-mediatedrepression. Reduced expression of this gene has been implicated intongue squamous cell carcinoma. Two pseudogenes of this gene arelocated on the long arm of chromosome 17.
- 1: Liu, X., et al. FEBS Lett. 584(18):4115-4120(2010)
- 2: Sijmons, R.H., et al. Fam. Cancer 9(3):439-442(2010)
- 3: Kedde, M., et al. Cell Cycle 7(7):899-903(2008)
- 4: Linger, R., et al. Genes Chromosomes Cancer 47(3):247-252(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-546
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin