- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DNASE1L2 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 199-229 amino acids from human DNASE1L2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNASE1L2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Deoxyribonuclease-1-like 2, 3.1.21.-, DNase I homolog protein DHP1, Deoxyribonuclease I-like 2, DNase I-like 2, DNASE1L2, DHP1, DNAS1L2
- Protein Accession Number: Q92874
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2494172
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1775
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Divalent cation-dependent acid DNA endonuclease involved in the breakdown of the nucleus during corneocyte formation of epidermal keratinocytes. May play an immune role by eliminating harmful DNA released into the extracellular environment by damaged epidermal cells.
- 1: Rodriguez A.M.,et al.Genomics 42:507-513(1997).
- 2: Shiokawa D.,et al.Genomics 84:95-105(2004).
- 3: Ota T.,et al.Nat. Genet. 36:40-45(2004).
- 4: Martin J.,et al.Nature 432:988-994(2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-160
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.