- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SPQNRPNYNVSFSA
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 150kDa band in Mouse and Rat Brain lysates after 1ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 100kDa according to Human NP_055602.1, 105kDa according to Mouse 001158055.1 and 99.3kDa according to Rat NP_001101419.1. The 150kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNAJC6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNAJC6, DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily C, member 6, DJC6, KIAA0473, MGC129914, MGC129915, MGC48436, DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily B, member 6, auxilin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055602.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7662146
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9829
- 1: Seki N, Ohira M, Nagase T, Ishikawa K, Miyajima N, Nakajima D, Nomura N, Ohara O Characterization of cDNA clones in size-fractionated cDNA libraries from human brain DNA Res. 1997 Oct 4 (5): 345-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-192
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin