- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DNAJC14 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 184-213 amino acids from the Central region of human DNAJC14.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 79 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNAJC14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DnaJ homolog subfamily C member 14, DnaJ protein homolog 3, Dopamine receptor-interacting protein of 78 kDa, DRIP78, Human DnaJ protein 3, hDj-3, DNAJC14, DRIP78, HDJ3
- Protein Accession Number: Q6Y2X3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 110808200
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 85406
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DNAJC14 regulates the export of target proteins, such as DRD1, from the endoplasmic reticulum to the cell surface (By similarity).
- 1: Chen, J., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 48(5):217-221(2003)
- 2: Leclerc, P.C., et al. Endocrinology 143(12):4702-4710(2002)
- 3: Tchernev, V.T., et al. Mol. Med. 8(1):56-64(2002)
- 4: Bermak, J.C., et al. Mol. Interv. 1(5):282-287(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-880
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.