- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DNAJB6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 218-247 amino acids from the Central region of human DNAJB6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNAJB6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 6, HHDJ1, Heat shock protein J2, HSJ-2, MRJ, MSJ-1, DNAJB6, HSJ2, MRJ, MSJ1
- Protein Accession Number: O75190
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10049
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the DNAJ protein family.DNAJ family members are characterized by a highly conserved aminoacid stretch called the 'J-domain' and function as one of the twomajor classes of molecular chaperones involved in a wide range ofcellular events, such as protein folding and oligomeric proteincomplex assembly. This family member may also play a role inpolyglutamine aggregation in specific neurons. Alternative splicingof this gene results in multiple transcript variants; however, notall variants have been fully described.
- 1: Mitra, A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(32):24686-24694(2010)
- 2: Edo De Bock, C., et al. Int. J. Oncol. 36(5):1155-1163(2010)
- 3: Hageman, J., et al. Mol. Cell 37(3):355-369(2010)
- 4: Lowe, J.K., et al. PLoS Genet.(2), E1000365 (2009) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-462
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.