- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This DNAJB11 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 63-92 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human DNAJB11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNAJB11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 11, APOBEC1-binding protein 2, ABBP-2, DnaJ protein homolog 9, ER-associated DNAJ, ER-associated Hsp40 co-chaperone, Endoplasmic reticulum DNA J domain-containing protein 3, ER-resident protein ERdj3, ERdj3, ERj3p, HEDJ, Human DnaJ protein 9, hDj-9, PWP1-interacting protein 4, DNAJB11, EDJ, ERJ3, HDJ9
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UBS4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18203497
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51726
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DNAJB11 belongs to the evolutionarily conserved DNAJ/HSP40family of proteins, which regulate molecular chaperone activity bystimulating ATPase activity. DNAJ proteins may have up to 3distinct domains: a conserved 70-amino acid J domain, usually atthe N terminus; a glycine/phenylalanine (G/F)-rich region; and aC-terminal cysteine-rich region (Ohtsuka and Hata, 2000 [PubMed11147971]).
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Wen, K.W., et al. Oncogene 29(24):3532-3544(2010)
- 3: Bernal-Bayard, J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(21):16360-16368(2010)
- 4: Vembar, S.S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(47):32462-32471(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-544
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.