- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This DNAJA2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 44-72 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human DNAJA2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNAJA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DnaJ homolog subfamily A member 2, Cell cycle progression restoration gene 3 protein, Dnj3, Dj3, HIRA-interacting protein 4, Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-14, DNAJA2, CPR3, HIRIP4
- Protein Accession Number: O60884
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10294
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to theevolutionarily conserved DNAJ/HSP40 family of proteins, whichregulate molecular chaperone activity by stimulating ATPaseactivity. DNAJ proteins may have up to 3 distinct domains: aconserved 70-amino acid J domain, usually at the N terminus; aglycine/phenylalanine (G/F)-rich region; and a cysteine-rich domaincontaining 4 motifs resembling a zinc finger domain. The product ofthis gene works as a cochaperone of Hsp70s in protein folding andmitochondrial protein import in vitro.
- 1: Walker, V.E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(5):3319-3329(2010)
- 2: Rosales-Hernandez, A., et al. Cell Stress Chaperones 14(1):71-82(2009)
- 3: Tzankov, S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(40):27100-27109(2008)
- 4: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-956
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.