- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 233-412 of human DNAJA2 (NP_005871.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-375
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse heart
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 46kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNAJA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DnaJ homolog subfamily A member 2, Cell cycle progression restoration gene 3 protein, Dnj3, Dj3, HIRA-interacting protein 4, Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-14, DNAJA2, CPR3, HIRIP4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10294
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the evolutionarily conserved DNAJ/HSP40 family of proteins, which regulate molecular chaperone activity by stimulating ATPase activity. DNAJ proteins may have up to 3 distinct domains: a conserved 70-amino acid J domain, usually at the N terminus; a glycine/phenylalanine (G/F)-rich region; and a cysteine-rich domain containing 4 motifs resembling a zinc finger domain. The product of this gene works as a cochaperone of Hsp70s in protein folding and mitochondrial protein import in vitro.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-667
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.