- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DMRT1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 296-322 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human DMRT1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DMRT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Doublesex- and mab-3-related transcription factor 1, DM domain expressed in testis protein 1, DMRT1, DMT1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y5R6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 83305820
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1761
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is found in a cluster with two other members ofthe gene family, having in common a zinc finger-like DNA-bindingmotif (DM domain). The DM domain is an ancient, conserved componentof the vertebrate sex-determining pathway that is also a keyregulator of male development in flies and nematodes. This geneexhibits a gonad-specific and sexually dimorphic expressionpattern. Defective testicular development and XY feminization occurwhen this gene is hemizygous.
- 1: Kang, J.U., et al. Int. J. Oncol. 37(2):327-335(2010)
- 2: Turnbull, C., et al. Nat. Genet. 42(7):604-607(2010)
- 3: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 4: Krentz, A.D., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 106(52):22323-22328(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-338
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.