- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-260 of human DMC1 (NP_008999.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: PC-3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 38kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DMC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DMC1H, LIM15, dJ199H16.1, meiotic recombination protein DMC1/LIM15 homolog, DMC1 dosage suppressor of mck1 homolog, meiosis-specific homologous recombination, disrupted meiotic cDNA1, yeast, homolog of
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11144
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the superfamily of recombinases (also called DNA strand-exchange proteins). Recombinases are important for repairing double-strand DNA breaks during mitosis and meiosis. This protein, which is evolutionarily conserved, is reported to be essential for meiotic homologous recombination and may thus play an important role in generating diversity of genetic information. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-393
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.