- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DLX4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 72-100 amino acids from the Central region of human DLX4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DLX4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Homeobox protein DLX-4, Beta protein 1, Homeobox protein DLX-7, Homeobox protein DLX-8, DLX4, BP1, DLX7, DLX8, DLX9
- Protein Accession Number: Q92988
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85700416
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1748
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Many vertebrate homeo box-containing genes have beenidentified on the basis of their sequence similarity withDrosophila developmental genes. Members of the Dlx gene familycontain a homeobox that is related to that of Distal-less (Dll), agene expressed in the head and limbs of the developing fruit fly.The Distal-less (Dlx) family of genes comprises at least 6different members, DLX1-DLX6. The DLX proteins are postulated toplay a role in forebrain and craniofacial development. Threetranscript variants have been described for this gene, however, thefull length nature of one variant has not been described. Studiesof the two splice variants revealed that one encoded isoformfunctions as a repressor of the beta-globin gene while the otherisoform lacks that function.
- 1: Jugessur, A., et al. PLoS ONE(7), E11493 (2010) :
- 2: Schwartz, A.M., et al. Mod. Pathol. 22(1):1-6(2009)
- 3: Man, Y.G., et al. Cancer Biomark 5(1):9-17(2009)
- 4: Cavalli, L.R., et al. Cancer Genet. Cytogenet. 187(1):19-24(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-441
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin