- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-ATQRHLTVGEEWSQD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 75kDa band observed in Mouse Heart and Rat Pancreas lysates (calculated MW of 78.5kDa according to Mouse NP_031891.2 and 77.4kDa according to Rat NP_114452.1). An additional band of nknown identity was also consistently observed at 25kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. Recommended concentration:0.3-7ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm/ membranes of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1461 - Rat Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DLL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DLL1, delta-like 1 (Drosophila), DELTA1, DL1, Delta, OTTHUMP00000017690, delta (Drosophila)-like 1, delta-like 1, delta-like 1 protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005609.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 110735443
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 28514
- 1: Ivey KN, Muth A, Arnold J, King FW, Yeh RF, Fish JE, Hsiao EC, Schwartz RJ, Conklin BR, Bernstein HS, Srivastava D. MicroRNA regulation of cell lineages in mouse and human embryonic stem cells. 2008 Mar 2 (3): 219-29.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-984
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin