- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human DLK1 (extracellular domain).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (direct and indirect: 1:2,000-1:10,000). Flow Cytometry: (1:100-1:500). Western Blot: (1:2,000-1:10,000 using ECL. Suggested blocking and dilution buffer is TBST containing 0.05% Tween 20 and 5% skim milk. Suggested incubation time is 1 hour at room temperature). Optimal conditions must be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human DLK1. Detects a band of ~42kDa by Western blot.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DLK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein Delta Homolog 1; Fetal Antigen 1; Preadipocyte Factor 1; Pref-1; FA1
- Protein Accession Number: 74136023
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: NP_003827
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DLK1 (Protein delta homolog 1; Preadipocyte factor 1; Pref-1) is a regulator of adipocyte differentiation found in serum and urine. DLK1 might be a decoy ligand. Serum or plasma levels of soluble DLK1 affect negatively or positively adipogenesis and control mesenchymal cell fate. DLK1 is frequently upregulated in myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) patients compared to non-leukemic individuals.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-291
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.