- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EEQARKAFDRATK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 110kDa band observed in Rat Brain lysates (calculated MW of 80.5kDa according to Rat NP_062567.1).The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Chaudhury et al, , Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2009 Aug 13. PMID: 19679819).. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_001356.1; NP_001122299.1)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DLG4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DLG4, discs, large homolog 4 (Drosophila), FLJ97752, FLJ98574, PSD95, SAP90, Tax interaction protein 15, discs large homolog 4, post-synaptic density protein 95, synapse-associated protein 90
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001356.1,NP_001122299.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557529
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1742
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-763
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.