- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: SVAIRKRSWEEHC
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Mouse Adrenal Gland. Recommended concentration: 4ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm and nucleus of U251 and U2OS cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise isoforms 1 and 3 ( NP_872584.2 and NP_079043.3 resp) but NOT isoform 2 (NP_006085.2).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-11050 - Human Adrenal Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DLC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DLC1, HP, ARHGAP7, STARD12, FLJ21120, p122-RhoGAP, deleted in liver cancer 1, Rho-GTPase-activating protein 7, START domain containing protein 12, StAR-related lipid, transfer protein 12, StAR-related lipid transfer (START) domain containing 12, deleted in liver cancer 1 variant 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_872584.2,NP_079043.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 33188433
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10395
- 1: Wilson PJ, McGlinn E, Marsh A, Evans T, Arnold J, Wright K, Biden K, Young J, Wainwright B, Wicking C, Chenevix-Trench G. Sequence variants of DLC1 in colorectal and ovarian tumours. Hum Mutat. 2000;15(2):156-65.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-487
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.