- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CDHHQASNSSRLHT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 38kDa band observed in Human Bone Marrow and Spleen lysates (calculated MW of 28.7kDa according to NP_036374.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Fedi et al, J Biol Chem. 1999 Jul 2;274(27):19465-72; PMID: 10383463). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Pig Spleen for this particular batch.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Placenta. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Human Bone Marrow Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DKK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DKK1, SK, DKK-1, dickkopf homolog 1 (Xenopus laevis), dickkopf-1 like, dickkopf (Xenopus laevis) homolog 1, dickkopf homolog 1, dickkopf related protein-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036374.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7110719
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22943
- 1: Fedi P, Bafico A, Nieto Soria A, Burgess WH, Miki T, Bottaro DP, Kraus MH, Aaronson SA. Isolation and biochemical characterization of the human Dkk-1 homologue, a novel inhibitor of mammalian Wnt signaling. J Biol Chem. 1999 Jul 2;274(27):19465-72.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-049
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.