- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Pro 23 - Ile 350
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37.6 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DKK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DKK3, REIC, RIG
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001018067.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27122
- Members of the dickkopf-related protein family (DKK-1, -2, -3, and -4) are secreted proteins with two cysteine-rich domains separated by a linker region. And DKK3 has been proposed as tumour suppressor gene and a marker for tumour blood vessels. DKK3 is the only DKK family member abundantly expressed in normal lung, but silenced by promoter hypermethylation in a large fraction of lung cancer cell lines and lung tumors. Downregulation of DKK3 was correlated with tumor progression and expression of nuclear beta-catenin in lung tumors. Ectopic expression of DKK3 in lung cancer cells with DKK3 hypermethylation induced apoptosis and inhibited TCF-4 activity as well as nuclear accumulation of beta-catenin and expression of TCF-4 targets c-Myc and cyclin D1. DKK3 modulates FGF and Activin/Nodal signaling to regulate mesoderm induction during early Xenopus development, was reported.
- 1: Medinger M, Tzankov A,et al., 2011, Thromb Haemost. 105:72-80.
- 2: Yue W, Sun Q, et al., 2008, Carcinogenesis. 29(1):84-92..
- 3: Pinho S, Niehrs C.et al., 2007, Differentiation. 75(10):957-67.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-239
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin