- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: APAPTATSAP VKPGPALSYP QEEATLNEMF REVEELMEDT QHKLRSAVEE MEAEEAAAKA SSEVNLANLP PSYHNETNTD TKVGNNTIHV HREIHKITNN QTGQMVFSET VITSVGDEEG RRSHECIIDE DCGPSMYCQF ASFQYTCQPC RGQRMLCTRD SECCGDQLCV WGHCTKMATR GSNGTICDNQ RDCQPGLCCA FQRGLLFPVC TPLPVEGELC HDPASRLLDL ITWELEPDGA LDRCPCASGL LCQPHSHSLV YVCKPTFVGS RDQDGEILLP REVPDEYEVG SFMEEVRQEL EDLERSLTEE MALREPAAAA AALLGGEEI
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by its ability to inhibit alkaline phosphatase activity in differentiating MC3T3 E1 cells. The expected ED50 for this effect is 2.0–4.0 ng/ml.
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DKK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Dickkopf-related protein 3, Dickkopf-3, REIC
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27122
- The dickkopf (DKK)-related protein family is comprised of four central members, DKK-1 - 4, along with the distantly-related DKK family member DKK-L1 (Soggy), which is thought to be a descendent of an ancestral DKK-3 precursor due to its unique sequence homology to DKK-3 and no other DKK family member. DKK family members, with the exception of the divergent Soggy, share two conserved cysteine-rich domains and show very little sequence similarity outside of these domains. Playing an important regulatory role in vertebrate development through localized inhibition of Wnt-regulated processes, including anterior-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis, and eye formation, DKKs have also been implicated post-developmentally in bone formation, bone disease, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases. DKK proteins typically play an important regulatory role in the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway by forming inhibitory complexes with LDL receptor-related proteins 5 and 6 (LRP5 and LRP6), which are essential components of the Wnt/β-catenin signaling system. LRP5 and LRP6 are single-pass transmembrane proteins that appear to act as co-receptors for Wnt ligands involved in the Wnt/β-catenin signaling cascade. DKK-3 has been shown to potentiate, rather than inhibit, Wnt signaling through interactions with the high-affinity, transmembrane co-receptors Kremen-1 (Krm1) and Kremen-2 (Krm2). Recombinant Human DKK-3 expressed in CHO cells is a glycoprotein that has a calculated molecular weight of 36.3 kDa and contains 329 amino acid residues. Due to glycosylation, Human DKK-3 migrates at an apparent molecular weight of approximately 39-49 kDa by SDS-PAGE analysis under non-reducing conditions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-652
- Size: 2 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin