- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Thr 32 - His 266
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52.4 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Dkk-1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DKK1,SK
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036374.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22943
- Members of the dickkopf-related protein family (DKK-1, -2, -3, and -4) are secreted proteins with two cysteine-rich domains separated by a linker region. And DKK1 takes part in embryonic development through its inhibition of the WNT signaling pathway, binds to LRP6 with high affinity and prevents the Frizzled-Wnt-LRP6 complex formation in response to Wnts. DKK1 promotes LRP6 internalization and degradation when it forms a ternary complex with the cell surface receptor Kremen.DKK1 not olny functions as a head inducer during development, but also regulates joint remodeling and bone formation, which suggests roles for DKK1 in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis and multiple myeloma. More recently research reported, DKK1 impacts eye development from a defined developmental time point on, and is critical for lens separation from the surface ectoderm via beta-catenin mediated Pdgfralpha and E-cadherin expression.
- 1: Li Y, Lu W, et al., 2010, PLoS One.Jun 8;5 (6) :e11014.
- 2: Yamaguchi Y, Morita A, et al., 2009, J Investig Dermatol Symp Proc. Aug;14 (1) :73-5.
- 3: Lieven O, Rüther U.et al., 2011, Dev Biol. Apr 22.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-861
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.