- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human Disp2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: Disp2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of Disp2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Disp2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DISP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DISPB, HsT16908, DISPB, KIAA1742, Protein dispatched homolog 2
- Protein Accession Number: A7MBM2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 160380692
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 85455
- 1: Clark HF, Gurney AL, Abaya E, et al. The secreted protein discovery initiative (SPDI), a large-scale effort to identify novel human secreted and transmembrane proteins: a bioinformatics assessment. Genome Res. 2003; 13:2265-70.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4883P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.