- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: DIS3 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human DIS3.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 90 - 140 of DIS3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: DIS3 antibody can be used for detection of DIS3 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Multiple isoforms of DIS3 are known to exist.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1316 - Human Ovary Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 105 kDa
Observed: 103 kDa
- PURIFICATION: DIS3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: DIS3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: DIS3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DIS3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DIS3 Antibody: RRP44, dis3p, EXOSC11, KIAA1008, 2810028N01Rik, RRP44, Exosome complex exonuclease RRP44, Protein DIS3 homolog
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055768
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 190014623
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22894
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DIS3 Antibody: The exosome is involved in a multitude of cellular RNA processing and degradation events. DIS3, also known as exosome complex exonuclease RRP44, is a ribonuclease that acts directly in the processing, turnover, and surveillance of a large number of distinct RNA species. DIS3 localizes to both the cytoplasm and the nucleus and contains one PINc domain. It is widely expressed with highest expression in testis and is required for processing of 7S pre-RNA into a mature nuclear complex and, ultimately, for proper mitotic progression. Abnormal expression levels of DIS3 may be associated with colon cancer, suggesting a role for DIS3 in tumorigenesis.
- 1: Chen CY, Gherzi R, Ong SE, et al. AU binding proteins recruit the exosome to degrade ARE-containing mRNAs. Cell 2001; 107:451-64.
- 2: Brouwer R, Allmang C, Raijmakers R, et al. Three novel components of the human exosome. J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276:6177-84.
- 3: Schneider C, Anderson JT, Tollervey D, et al. The exosome subunit Rrp44 plays a direct role in RNA substrate recognition. Mol. Cell 2007; 27:324-31.
- 4: Murakami H, Goto DB, Toda T, et al. Ribonuclease activity of DIS3 is required for mitotic progression and provides a possible link between heterochromatin and kinetochore function. PLoS ONE 2007; 2:317.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7343
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin