- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic monomethylated peptide around K385 of human UHRF1 (NP_001041666.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UHRF1 K385me2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: UHRF1, ubiquitin-like, containing PHD and RING finger domains, 1, Np95, ICBP90, FLJ21925, transcription factor ICBP90, RNF106, MGC138707, RING finger protein 106, inverted CCAAT box-binding protein of 90 kDa, nuclear zinc finger protein Np95, transcriptio
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29128
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of a subfamily of RING-finger type E3 ubiquitin ligases. The protein binds to specific DNA sequences, and recruits a histone deacetylase to regulate gene expression. Its expression peaks at late G1 phase and continues during G2 and M phases of the cell cycle. It plays a major role in the G1/S transition by regulating topoisomerase IIalpha and retinoblastoma gene expression, and functions in the p53-dependent DNA damage checkpoint. It is regarded as a hub protein for the integration of epigenetic information. This gene is up-regulated in various cancers, and it is therefore considered to be a therapeutic target. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. A related pseudogene exists on chromosome 12.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-372
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.