- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human and mouse DHHC5 peptide aa245-261
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: DHHC5 antibody can be used at 1:2,000 to 1:5,000 for immunoblot testing and 1:50-1:200 for immunoprecipitation.. User needs to optimize the concentrations in assay.
- SPECIFICITY: DHHC5 antibody binds to a strong band at about 80 kDa on HEK293 cell line, the apparent MW may be bigger (about 110 kDa) in liver protein lysate. The product may cross react with DHHC5 from other mammalian species.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS Buffer containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 2-8°C for one week and -20°C as an undiluted liquid for up to two years.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZDHHC5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: zinc finger DHHC domain containing 5, KIAA1748, ZNF375, Palmitoyltransferase ZDHHC5, Zinc finger DHHC domain-containing protein 5, DHHC-5, DHHC5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056272.2 / NP_659136.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 41152072 / 21450253
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25921
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 54-211
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $310.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805