- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This DGKB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 773-804 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human DGKB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 91 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DGKB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Diacylglycerol kinase beta, DAG kinase beta, 90 kDa diacylglycerol kinase, Diglyceride kinase beta, DGK-beta, DGKB, DAGK2, KIAA0718
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y6T7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12643960
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1607
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Diacylglycerol (DAG) is an allosteric activator of protein kinase C. DAG also participates in regulating RAS and RHO family proteins by activating the guanine nucleotide exchange factors VAV and RASGRP1. DAG is also involved in the synthesis of phospholipids and triacylglycerols. Tight regulation of DAG levels is achieved via DAG kinases (DGKs), which remove DAG by phosphorylate it to phosphatidic acid. Several mammalian isozymes of DAGK have been identified
- 1: Caricasole, A., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 277(7):4790-4796 (2002).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-408
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.