- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human DFF45.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: DFF45 peptide is used for blocking the activity of DFF45 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store DFF45 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DFFA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DFF1, ICAD, DFF-45, DFF1, DFF45, H13, DNA fragmentation factor subunit alpha, DNA fragmentation factor 45 kDa subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004392
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4758148
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1676
- 1: Liu X, Zou H, Slaughter C, Wang X. DFF, a heterodimeric protein that functions downstream of caspase-3 to trigger DNA fragmentation during apoptosis. Cell 1997;89:175-184.
- 2: Sanicola M, Hession C, Worley D, Carmillo P, Ehrenfels C, Walus L, Robinson S, Jaworski G, Wei H, Tizard R, Whitty A, Pepinsky RB, Cate RL. Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor-dependent RET activation can be mediated by two different cell-surface accessory proteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S. 1997;94:6238-6243
- 3: Buj-Bello A, Adu J, Pinon LG, Horton A, Thompson J, Rosenthal A, Chinchetru M, Buchman VL, Davies AM. Neurturin responsiveness requires a GPI-linked receptor and the Ret receptor tyrosine kinase. Nature 1997;387:721-724
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 1141P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.