- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse: (94%), Chicken: (88%)
- IMMUNOGEN: DEPDC1B antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human DEPDC1B.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of DEPDC1B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: DEPDC1B antibody can be used for detection of DEPDC1B by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunohistochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: DEPDC1B antibody is human specific. At least two isoforms are known to exist; this antibody will only detect the largest isoform. DEPDC1B antibody is predicted to not cross-react with DEPDC1A.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-901 - Human Spleen Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 58 kDa
Observed: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: DEPDC1B antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: DEPDC1B antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: DEPDC1B antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DEPDC1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DEP domain-containing 1B, DEP1B, BRCC3, Breast cancer cell 3, XTP1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060839
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 223633999
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55789
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The DEP domain-containing 1B (DEPDC1B) protein was initially identified as a radiation response biomarker in human lymphoblastoid cell lines (1). Like the related protein DEPDC1A, expression of DEPDC1B correlates with a poor prognosis in cancer patients (2,3). Studies have shown that DEPDC1B levels are upregulated in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and have an inverse correlation with patient survival. Ectopic expression of DEPDC1B in NSCLC activated Wnt/B-catenin signaling and enhanced cell migration and invasion while silencing DEPDC1B expression suppressed these traits (2).
- 1: Niu N, Qin Y, Fridley BL, et al. Radiation pharmacogenomics: a genome-wide association approach to identify radiation response biomarkers using human lymphoblastoid cell lines. Genome Res. 2010; 20:1482-92.
- 2: Yang Y, Liu L, Cai J, et al. DEPDC1B enhances migration and invasion of non-small cell lung cancer cells via activating Wnt/B-catenin signaling. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2014; 450:899-905.
- 3: Kassambara A, Schoenhals M, Moreaux J, et al. Inhibition of DEPDC1A, a bad prognostic marker in multiple myeloma, delays growth and induces mature plasma cell markers in malignant plasma cells. PLoS One 2013; 8:e62752.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8283
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.