- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Lys17-Tyr513
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 55 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DMP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Dentin Matrix Acidic Phosphoprotein 1, DMP-1, Dentin Matrix Protein 1, DMP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q13316
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 767904139
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1758
- Dentin Matrix Acidic Phosphoprotein 1 (DMP-1) is an extracellular matrix protein and a member of the small integrin binding ligand N-linked glycoprotein family. DMP-1 is expressed in teeth particularly in odontoblast, ameloblast, and cementoblast. DMP-1 is critical for proper mineralization of bone and dentin. DMP-1 may have a dual function during osteoblast differentiation. In the nucleus of undifferentiated osteoblasts, the unphosphorylated form of DMP-1 acts as a transcriptional component for activation of osteoblast-specific genes like osteocalcin. During the osteoblast to osteocyte transition phase, DMP-1 is phosphorylated and exported into the extracellular matrix, where it regulates nucleation of hydroxyapatite. DMP-1 mutations have also been shown to cause rickets hypophosphatemic autosomal recessive type 1 (ARHR1).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-736
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin