- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human DECR2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: DECR2 antibody can be used for detection of DECR2 by ELISA at 1:312500. DECR2 antibody can be used for detection of DECR2 by western blot at 5.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 32 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store DECR2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DECR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DECR2, AL023881.1, PDCR, SDR17C1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065715
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10190704
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26063
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DECR2 is auxiliary enzyme of beta-oxidation. It participates in the degradation of unsaturated fatty enoyl-CoA esters having double bonds in both even- and odd-numbered positions in peroxisome. It catalyzes the NADP-dependent reduction of 2,4-dienoyl-CoA to yield trans-3-enoyl-CoA and has activity towards short and medium chain 2,4-dienoyl-CoAs, but also towards 2,4,7,10,13,16,19-docosaheptaenoyl-CoA, suggesting that it does not constitute a rate limiting step in the peroxisomal degradation of docosahexaenoic acid.
- 1: De (2001) Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1533 (1), 66-72.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-887
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.