- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DDR2 (TYRO10) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 290-320 amino acids from human DDR2 (TYRO10).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 97 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DDR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Discoidin domain-containing receptor 2, Discoidin domain receptor 2, CD167 antigen-like family member B, Discoidin domain-containing receptor tyrosine kinase 2, Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 3, Receptor protein-tyrosine kinase TKT, Tyrosine-protein kinase TYRO10, CD167b, DDR2, NTRKR3, TKT, TYRO10
- Protein Accession Number: Q16832
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215273969
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4921
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) play a key role in the communication of cells with their microenvironment. These molecules are involved in the regulation of cell growth, differentiation and metabolism. In several cases the biochemical mechanism by which RTKs transduce signals across the membrane has been shown to be ligand induced receptor oligomerization and subsequent intracellular phosphorylation. This autophosphorylation leads to phosphorylation of cytosolic targets as well as association with other molecules, which are involved in pleiotropic effects of signal transduction. RTKs have a tripartite structure with extracellular, transmembrane and cytoplasmic regions. There are several subclasses of RTKs and TYRO10 belongs to a novel subclass. The deduced amino acid sequence of TYRO10 has a unique extracellular region encompassing a factor VIII-like domain, not previously described for RTKs.
- 1: Vogel, W., et al., Mol. Cell 1(1):13-23 (1997).
- 2: Edelhoff, S., et al., Genomics 25(1):309-311 (1995).
- 3: Karn, T., et al., Oncogene 8(12):3433-3440 (1993).
- 4: Abedinia, M., et al., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 183(3):1159-1166 (1992).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-146
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin