- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DDR1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 299-330 amino acids from the Central region of human DDR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 101 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DDR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Epithelial discoidin domain-containing receptor 1, Epithelial discoidin domain receptor 1, CD167 antigen-like family member A, Cell adhesion kinase, Discoidin receptor tyrosine kinase, HGK2, Mammary carcinoma kinase 10, MCK-10, Protein-tyrosine kinase 3A, Protein-tyrosine kinase RTK-6, TRK E, Tyrosine kinase DDR, Tyrosine-protein kinase CAK, CD167a, DDR1, CAK, EDDR1, NEP, NTRK4, PTK3A, RTK6, TRKE
- Protein Accession Number: Q08345
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 729008
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 780
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) play a key role in the communication of cells with their microenvironment. These molecules are involved in the regulation of cell growth, differentiation and metabolism. DDR1 is an RTK that is widely expressed in normal and transformed epithelial cells and is activated by various types of collagen. It belongs to a subfamily of tyrosine kinase receptors with a homology region to the Dictyostelium discoideum protein discoidin I in their extracellular domain. Its autophosphorylation is achieved by all collagens so far tested (type I to type VI). In situ studies and Northern-blot analysis show that expression of DDR1 is restricted to epithelial cells, particularly in the kidney, lung, gastrointestinal tract, and brain. In addition, it is significantly over-expressed in several human tumors from breast, ovarian, esophageal, and pediatric brain.
- 1: Johnson J.D.,Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 90:5677-5681(1993)
- 2: Sakuma S.,FEBS Lett. 398:165-169(1996)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-800
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.