- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bat, Bovine, Chimpanzee, Dog, Gibbon, Gorilla, Horse, Human, Monkey, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: DDR1 antibody was raised against a peptide located near the C-Terminal region of DDR1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: DDR1 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1 - 2 μg/mL, immunocytochemistry, immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL, immunoprecipitation starting at 1 - 2 μg/mL, and flow cytometry.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins, except DDR2 (69%).
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: DDR1 antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DDR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DDR1, Cell adhesion kinase, CD167, CD167a antigen, EDDR1, ENTRK4, Mammary carcinoma kinase 10, MCK10, NEP, PTK3, PTK3A, RTK6, Tyrosine-protein kinase CAK, CAK, DDR, Discoidin domain receptor 1, HGK2, MCK-10, NTRK4, Protein-tyrosine kinase 3A, Protein-tyrosine kinase RTK-6, TRK E, TRKE, Tyrosine kinase DDR
- Protein Accession Number: Q08345
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 729008
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 780
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DDR1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-179
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.