- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified recombinant fragment of DDR1 (aa602-681) expressed in E. Coli. ;
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: DDR1 antibody can be used in ELISA starting at 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Human
- PURIFICATION: Ascites
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.03% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DDR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DDR1, Cell adhesion kinase, CD167, CD167a antigen, EDDR1, ENTRK4, Mammary carcinoma kinase 10, MCK10, NEP, PTK3, PTK3A, RTK6, Tyrosine-protein kinase CAK, CAK, DDR, Discoidin domain receptor 1, HGK2, MCK-10, NTRK4, Protein-tyrosine kinase 3A, Protein-tyrosine kinase RTK-6, TRK E, TRKE, Tyrosine kinase DDR
- Protein Accession Number: Q08345
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 729008
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 780
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DDR1 Antibody [2G4E12]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-299
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.