- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Tag
- IMMUNOGEN: Biotin-DDDDK antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide containing DYKDDDDK.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Biotin-DDDDK antibody can be used for detection of DDDDK by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μ/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Biotin-DDDDK-tag antibody will detect carboxy-terminal DDDDK-tagged recombinant proteins.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: N/A
- PURIFICATION: Biotin-DDDDK antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Biotin-DDDDK antibody is supplied in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Biotin-DDDDK antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACTB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Biotin-DDDDK, DDDDK, FLAG, FLAGtag,flag-tag
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 60
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. DDDDK-tag is one of the more popular epitope tags for expressed recombinant proteins.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7657-biotin
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.