- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: DDB1 antibody was raised against amino acids 198-213 internal region of DDB1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: DDB1 antibody can be used in ELISA starting at 1:000 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Delipidation and Defibrination
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 85 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store DDB1 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DDB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DDB1, DDB p127 subunit, DDBA, HBV X-associated protein 1, UV-DDB1, XAP-1, XPE, XPE-binding factor, UV-damaged DNA-binding factor, XPCE, DNA damage-binding protein 1, DNA damage-binding protein a, UV-DDB 1, XAP1, XPE-BF
- Protein Accession Number: Q16531
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12643730
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1642
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DDB1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-420
- Size: 0.05 mL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.