- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%), Chicken: (84%)
- IMMUNOGEN: DDA1 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human DDA1.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of DDA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: DDA1 antibody can be used for detection of DDA1 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1401 - Mouse Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: DDA Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: DDA Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: DDA antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DDA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DDA Antibody: PCIA1, C19orf58, PCIA1, DET1- and DDB1-associated protein 1, Placenta cross-immune reaction antigen 1, PCIA-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003253
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13129016
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79016
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DDA Antibody: DDA1 (DET1 and DDB1 associated 1), along with DET1 and DDB1 and a member of the UBE2E group of canonical ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes, comprise DDD-E2 complexes, which interact with multiple ubiquitin E3 ligases. One of these E3 ligases is Cul4-containing E3 ligase complex CRL4. Cells depleted of DDA1 spontaneously accumulate double-stranded DNA breaks in a similar fashion as Cul4A-, Cul4B-, or WDR23-depleted cells, suggesting that DDA1 interacts with the CRL4 complex and may be involved in the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins.
- 1: Pick E, Lau O, Tsuge T, et al. Mammalian DET1 regulates Cul4A activity and forms stable complexes with E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes. Mol. Cell. Biol. 2007; 27:4708-19.
- 2: Olma MH, Roy M, Le Bihan T, et al. An interaction network of the mammalian COP9 signalsome identifies Dda1 as a core subunit of multiple Cul4-based E3 ligases. J. Cell Sci. 2009; 122:1035-44
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6483
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin