- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of human DcR3 (aa 24-300) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: ≥98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.06EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute with 100 μl sterile water. Add 1X PBS to the desired protein concentration.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF6B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Decoy Receptor 3, Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 6B, TNFRSF6B, M68
- Protein Accession Number: O95407
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4106877
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8771
- Decoy receptor 3 (DcR3; TNFRSF6B; M68) is a member of the TNF receptor superfamily. DcR3 shares sequence identity with OPG (31%), TNF-RII (29%) and Fas (17%) and is expressed in a variety of different tissues and at high levels in many malignant tumors. Ligands of DcR3 include Fas ligand, homologous to lymphotoxin showing inducible expression and competing with HSV glycoprotein D for herpes virus entry mediator (a receptor expressed by T lymphocytes), TNF-like molecule 1A and heparan sulfate proteoglycans. DcR3 modulates the function of T cells, dendritic cells and macrophages. DcR3/Fc fusion proteins can bind to human and mouse B cells and suppress the activation of B cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-454
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.