- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: This DCN antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 122-150 amino acids from the Central region of human DCN.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DCN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Decorin, Bone proteoglycan II, PG-S2, PG40, DCN, SLRR1B
- Protein Accession Number: P07585
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 129951
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1634
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DCN is a small cellular or pericellular matrix proteoglycan that is closely related in structure to biglycan protein. The protein and biglycan are thought to be the result of a gene duplication. This protein is a component of connective tissue, binds to type I collagen fibrils, and plays a role in matrix assembly. It contains one attached glycosaminoglycan chain. This protein is capable of suppressing the growth of various tumor cell lines.
- 1: Goldoni,S., J. Cell Biol. 185 (4), 743-754 (2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-350
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.