- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DCC1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 311-339 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human DCC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DSCC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sister chromatid cohesion protein DCC1, Defective in sister chromatid cohesion protein 1 homolog, DSCC1, DCC1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BVC3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 167012058
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79075
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CHTF18 (MIM 613201), CHTF8 (MIM 613202), and DSCC1 arecomponents of an alternative replication factor C (RFC) (see MIM600404) complex that loads PCNA (MIM 176740) onto DNA during Sphase of the cell cycle (Merkle et al., 2003 [PubMed 12766176];Bermudez et al., 2003 [PubMed 12930902]).
- 1: Murakami, T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(45):34608-34615(2010)
- 2: Terret, M.E., et al. Nature 462(7270):231-234(2009)
- 3: Watrin, E., et al. Curr. Biol. 16(9):863-874(2006)
- 4: Bermudez, V.P., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 100(18):10237-10242(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-568
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin