- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This DCC antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 643-670 amino acids from the Central region of human DCC.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 158 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DCC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Netrin receptor DCC, Colorectal cancer suppressor, Immunoglobulin superfamily DCC subclass member 1, Tumor suppressor protein DCC, DCC, IGDCC1
- Protein Accession Number: P43146
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296434474
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1630
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a netrin 1 receptor. The transmembraneprotein is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of celladhesion molecules, and mediates axon guidance of neuronal growthcones towards sources of netrin 1 ligand. The cytoplasmic tailinteracts with the tyrosine kinases Src and focal adhesion kinase(FAK, also known as PTK2) to mediate axon attraction. The proteinpartially localizes to lipid rafts, and induces apoptosis in theabsence of ligand. The protein functions as a tumor suppressor, andis frequently mutated or downregulated in colorectal cancer andesophageal carcinoma.
- 1: Shimada, M., et al. Hum. Genet. 128(4):433-441(2010)
- 2: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 3: Srour, M., et al. Science 328 (5978), 592 (2010) :
- 4: Docherty, S.J., et al. BMC Genet. 11, 61 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-355
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.