- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This DCBLD2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 538-567 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human DCBLD2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 85 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DCBLD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Discoidin, CUB and LCCL domain-containing protein 2, CUB, LCCL and coagulation factor V/VIII-homology domains protein 1, Endothelial and smooth muscle cell-derived neuropilin-like protein, DCBLD2, CLCP1, ESDN
- Protein Accession Number: Q96PD2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 57013820
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 131566
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DCBLD2, otherwise known as ESDN (endothelial and smooth muscle cell-derived neuropilin-like molecule) is a novel type-I transmembrane protein with the longest cleavable secretory signal sequence among eukaryotes. It is expressed in various tissues; particularly highly expressed in cultured vascular smooth muscle cells. DCBLD2 is considered to play a role in regulation of vascular cell growth and may have a wide variety of functions in other tissues including the nervous system, like neuropilins.
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Guo, X., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(43):29376-29382(2009)
- 3: Marroni, F., et al. Circ Cardiovasc Genet 2(4):322-328(2009)
- 4: Kim, M., et al. Mol. Cancer Res. 6(2):222-230(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-298
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.