- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 235-335 of human DCAF17 (NP_079276.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Rat spleen
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Rat lung
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 59kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DCAF17
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C20orf37, C2orf37, DDB1- and CUL4-associated factor 17
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80067
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a nuclear transmembrane protein that associates with cullin 4A/damaged DNA binding protein 1 ubiquitin ligase complex. Mutations in this gene are associated with Woodhouse-Sakati syndrome. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants. [provided by RefSeq, Sep 2009]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-096
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.