- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A human partial recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for the DC-SIGN antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IF: 1-2 ug/ml
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Titering of the DC-SIGN antibody may be required for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD209
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DC-SIGN Antibody: CDSIGN, CLEC4L, DC-SIGN, DC-SIGN1, CD209 antigen, C-type lectin domain family 4 member L
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 30835
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- DC-SIGN / CD209 is a transmembrane receptor that is expressed on the surface of dendritic cells and macrophages. It is involved in the innate immune system and recognizes numerous evolutionarily divergent pathogens ranging from parasites to viruses. The protein is organized into three distinct domains: an N-terminal transmembrane domain, a tandem-repeat neck domain and C-type lectin carbohydrate recognition domain. The extracellular region consisting of the C-type lectin and neck domains has a dual function as a pathogen recognition receptor and a cell adhesion receptor by binding carbohydrate ligands on the surface of microbes and endogenous cells. The neck region is important for homo-oligomerization, which allows the receptor to bind multivalent ligands with high avidity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-797
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.