- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Chicken, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This DBC1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 85-111 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human DBC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 89 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BRINP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BMP/retinoic acid-inducible neural-specific protein 1, Deleted in bladder cancer protein 1, BRINP1, DBC1, DBCCR1, FAM5A
- Protein Accession Number: O60477
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1620
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DBC1 is located within a chromosomal region that shows loss of heterozygosity in some bladder cancers. It contains a 5' CpG island that may be a frequent target of hypermethylation, and it may undergo hypermethylation-based silencing in some bladder cancers.
- 1: Koyama, S., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 392(3):357-362(2010)
- 2: Gronbaek, K., et al. Mod. Pathol. 21(5):632-638(2008)
- 3: Louhelainen, J.P., et al. Oncogene 25(16):2409-2419(2006)
- 4: Izumi, H., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 14(8):997-1007(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-958
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.